DUBLIN, Sept. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Clustering Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global clustering software market reached a size of USD 2.8 billion in 2022, and it is expected to grow to USD 3.5 billion by 2028, exhibiting a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.2% during the period from 2023 to 2028.
Clustering software refers to various software applications that connect, coordinate, and manage multiple distributed servers. It enables these servers to collectively perform computing and administrative tasks such as load balancing, node failure detection, and failover assignment.
This technology divides complex software into smaller, manageable subsystems and facilitates efficient data management over large networks, providing fault-tolerant responses. It plays a crucial role in various industries, including telecom, aerospace, academics, life sciences, and defense.
Several factors are driving the growth of the global clustering software market:
- The growing Information Technology (IT) sector and increased adoption of cloud computing systems by organizations.
- Enterprises are using complex operating systems and software applications combined with clustering software to effectively manage workloads and process information.
- Increasing demand from Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and organizational dependence on unified IT infrastructure.
- The adoption of virtualized environments to prevent losses due to downtime, leading to increased investments in cloud deployments.
- Clustering software provides contingency capabilities like failovers to help organizations avoid unforeseen network threats.
- Other factors include rapid urbanization, technological advancements, and extensive Research and Development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation
The report provides an analysis of the global clustering software market’s key trends and forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023 to 2028. It categorizes the market based on:
- Solution: System Management, Parallel Environment, Workload Management, and Others.
- Component: Professional Services, Software, and Licenses.
- Operating System: Windows, Linux and Unix, and Others.
- Deployment Type: On-premises and Hosted.
- End-User: Small & Medium Organizations and Large Organizations.
- Application: Aerospace and Defense, Academic and Research Institutes, BFSI, Gaming, and Others.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Key players in the global clustering software market include Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, IBM Corporation, Fujitsu, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corp., Oracle, Red Hat, Broadcom, Inc., VMware, and others.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
The report answers important questions related to the global clustering software market:
- How has the market performed and what is its growth outlook?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- How is the market segmented based on solution, component, operating system, deployment type, end-user, and application?
- What are the driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the market structure and who are the key players?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3fhapn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets